Sunday, January 3, 2010

12 months, 12 sewing challenges.


This is an awesome idea for me-it will get more of my projects off the to-do list and on the done list!

First up is something for me-i'm going to have a dig through my patterns and fabric tomorrow to see what I can come up with. I have a lot of things i've collected over the years so it may be a difficult choice. I can guarantee, however, that it will be clothing. I was not given a 'love to shop' gene, and my habit of only walking into clothes shops with five kids in tow when I have nothing suitable left for wearing in public has resulted in a rather boring wardrobe-i'm sure people think I must never wash my clothes as i'm always wearing the same one. (The nursing singlets were on sale, I have three black ones. Promise.)

No comments: